- New product
The easiest and most common method of marking is to apply a rubber ring (or band) to the tail using an applicator. Banding is a bloodless method of tail docking and castration. The band cuts off the blood supply and tail/testis fall off in 7 to 10 days.
16 other products in the same category:
Post Puller Chain – 1M
- Easily Uplifts Wood Posts & Steel Posts
- Can be attached to digger buckets
- Heavy Duty Tested 10mm Passivated Chain
- Hook onto machinery for easy post removal
- Chain length 1M (39″)
2M chain Also available (see FPO00210)
40mm White Horse Gate Tape – 100m
- 100m (328′)
- Resistance -1300 ohms/km (40mm tape)
- UV Stabilised horse/gate tape
- 10 Heavy-duty 0.22mm Diameter stainless steel wires
With real Australian Beef as the no.1 ingredient, it is free from wheat, rice and other grains, as well as gluten, corn and soy. Complete and balanced nutrition for everyday feeding, this food contains a carefully crafted blend of fish oils and flaxseeds for balanced omega 3 and 6 to help promote skin and coat health, together with natural prebiotics to assist gut health.
- On sale!
Spring Gate Break Handles Yellow Box of 10
- Proudly made in NZ.
- Virtually unbreakable – can withstand being dropped or trampled by stock.
- The extended cuff is designed to protect you from electrical shock.
- Made with high-performance UV stabilised material.
- This versatile handle can be used as a spring gate, tape gate, or bungee gate.
- Comes assembled with Handle, hook and internal spring.
Superlite Pigtail Post – Bundle of 10
- Galvanized Spring Steel 6mm (15/64″) diameter shaft
- Galvanised pressed form steel foot, proven superior ground holding and considered one of the best on the market
- Quality UV Stabilized Insulator
- Overall length 935mm (37″)
- Out Of Ground Height 750mm (29.5″)
- Bundle of 10 posts
Termination Gate End – Bag of 10
- Premium performance JouleShield Insulator
- Designed to sit on round or flat surfaces
- “V-Lock” system Brianex Bungee Connector
- Bag of 10
The Thunderbird rechargeable stock prodder is a versatile tool to assist in the movement of stock through yards, onto and off trucks, and other areas of stock control.
Includes shaft, built in battery and charger supplied.
Tough, flexible polycarbonate shaft
Strong connection between shaft and body
Lightweight & easy to handle
Rechargeable – charge from 12V vehicle or mains, and no spare batteries required
Approximately 1 hour of continuous use from a fully charged battery, more than enough to load a large stock vehicle
Up to 4 hours operation based on 25% duty cycle
Encapsulated electronics – protects against moisture and insects
· Feeding tube for lambs and kids is made of red rubber which stays flexible even in cold weather
· This helps to prevent injury when stomach-tubing these small sensitive animals
· Use with 60cc catheter-tip syringe or other catheter-tip syringe of your choice
· Feeding tube is 40cm long
6 Rails: 80mm x 40mm x 1.6mm rails (Uprights: 50mm x 50mm x 1.6mm)
Overall Dimensions (HxW): 1830mm x 2100mm
Manufactured from quality Pre-Zinc Passivated Steel
Rails and lugs welded on all four sides
Strainrite MK2 Fencing Plier
- Traditional style staple puller, with hammer face, cuts, grips & twists fencing wire.
- Single tooth jaws for lifting and pulling staples
- High strength Chrome Molybdenum Steel
- Comfortable slip resistant handles
900mm Strainer Board – Wedge Clamp
- Press formed steel strainer board (Board only)
- Compatible with most mesh, hinged & ring joint netting
- Features the Wedge clamp design
- Overall Height – 900mm (35″)
- Galvanised Finish